This is my website where you and I will travel with Tempest Michaels and his dysfunctional group of friends as they take on the crazy cases his clients bring him and see if they can find the rational explanations hidden beneath the bizarre.
Inspired by real-life events and anecdotes, my stories came to life as an observation of the ridiculous. I am a lover of cozy mystery and have written the style of book that I wanted to read. I have had enormous fun shaping these stories for you and hope that you get the same entertainment when reading them.
There are a lot more to come, so get comfortable, relax and get ready to laugh out loud as I lead you on a journey like no other you have ever experienced.
All my books are available in E-Book, Paperback and Audio file. Follow the links on the shop page to access them in each of these formats.
- Paranormal Nonsense – Blue Moon Investigations Book 1
- The Phantom of Barker Mill – Blue Moon Investigations Book 2
- Zombie Granny – A Blue Moon short story
- The Klowns of Kent – Blue Moon Investigations Book 3
- Can You Kick a Ghost in the Nuts – The Harper Files Case 1
- Dead Pirates of Cawsand – Blue Moon Investigations Book 4
- In the Doodoo with Voodoo – The Harper Files Case 2
- The Witches of East Malling – Blue Moon Investigations Book 5
- Crop Circles, Cows, and Crazy Aliens – The Harper Files Case 3
- Whispers in the Rigging – Blue Moon Investigations Book 6
- Bloodlust Blonde – Book Moon Investigations 6.5 A Short Story
- Paws of the Yeti – Blue Moon Investigations Book 7 – Not yet published
- Lord Hale’s Creature – The Harper Files Book 4 – Not yet published
- Werewolves in Whitstable – The Harper Files Book 5 – Not yet published
- Of Demons and Druids – Blue Moon Investigations Book 8 – Not yet published
I have been asked about the reading order many times. The books can be read in any order; each book is a stand-alone story, but they are written chronologically and the two series are intertwined with events linking from one to the next so for maximum enjoyment I recommend following the above-listed order.